• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is there any snow in the Southern Bighorns yet?

deanross

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Cody WY
By the looks of the WDOT webcam, it looks very dismal. Most of the snow they got a month ago is gone. Look at the said webcam and you can see the conditions at the Deer Haven Lodge. They also have some cameras on Hwy 14 alt. West of Burgess Junction. Pretty cool to see current conditions. You’ll have to wait until it’s daylight though.

C
Jan 10, 2011
I forgot Elk View usually has a functional webcam as well. Thanks, I'll check those out. We're headed out Mid-December assuming they get some snow.

D
Dec 9, 2007
hudson, south dakota
I see Bear Lodge is only renting Polaris snowmobiles also. Must have left the Ski-Doo line. I always like watching these web cams. Also on the wyoming road report you can see Granite Pass and others. Looking at the fence posts they need quite a bit more snow

N
Jan 4, 2016
Any updates on the Big Horns as of late? Ive got a group headed there on Thursday. Staying at the Arrowhead. All back country riding. No trail.

S
Aug 21, 2020
We are heading to Arrowhead this weekend as well. Had some friends up there last weekend they didn't have any complaints. They did say it was getting pretty tracked up and you have to get out there a bit to find really good riding but it is there. Didn't look like they got any snow this week but I could be wrong

Premium Features