• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is a new Powerful SnowBike coming?

EXO Sled

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 4, 2017
So... the awnser is YESSSSSS!
Available on December 1st 2019!

Very limited edition but interesting intro package!
Ride on!

N
Jan 3, 2008
Northern Utah
I like the new idea but still the marketing is not great. Personally all the video showed me was that the exo sled has that squirrely feel the hawk does when following a whooped out hill. You need to show it passing sleds in side hills with speed and going in the tight trees with less effort than a sled.

Something simple like this video

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
If that's Steve than your forgetting to mention he's not some punk arse kid :)
In a way the video does and doesn't show how easily it is to rip around sleds . In areas like that I avoid or intentionally stop where the sleds are because I'll tear everything up that their trying to play in because they have to stop and take a break . Also why sleds generally tear up areas , because it's so much work just to move on to untouched areas .
A one ski with some real ponies isn't easy to explain unless you've seen one . It's what the new sleds are trying to mimic .

EXO Sled

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 4, 2017
It’s pretty easy NEWDUCK to make this kind of video with EXO Sled. If we do it as this exemple, some people will just say « bad sled riders » but in fact, it’s way much faster in trees and technical terrains. The only place it’s bad is on hard pack trail or on asphalt. I have a Snow Hawk too and I’ll sell it cause I don’t even used it once this year... EXO Sled is just an other step...
Cheers

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
I want to ride one before I knock it

Video analysis is for keyboard jockey's

Everyone needs to realize that this is also a conversion kit not a purpose build one ski.

But It may just be the ticket for guys riding more often with sleds what is wrong for one guy may be

perfect for the next all part of the evolution of the one ski.

BirdmanID

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2019
Idaho falls
Personally, i'm not worried about going faster in steep and technical terrain. There is more to the dance between man, machine and the mountain for me than just speed. powdermuncher is spot on that i'd have to ride it to say anything really. I know a snowbike is nothing like i thought it would be after years of building false expectations for myself, i can only imagine this is another level of that.

EXO Sled

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 4, 2017
It looks like a hoot but the terrain looks pretty mild. I'm just real curious how it hangs on steep side hills cuz that's what I like
Have you seen how steep it is at 0:22?
Stay tuned for more videos on the EXO Sled Facebook page!

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
It made that side hill look easy , videos make it hard to see that . A sled would of ended up who knows where . The days of pointing and shoot went away a long time ago .

A sled would of shot threw there or most likely the chances of it trenching a hole , spinning out , going around another tree or making multiple runs just to try and do that would be more like the outcome .

EXO Sled

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 4, 2017
This steepness as far as you wanna go with EXO Sled !

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
I sure would have no trouble taking that line on a sled. That video is a step in the right direction but you need to get it on some steep stuff. Downhill, with mandatory moves.

Premium Features