Is a new Powerful SnowBike coming?

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Great work Guys . Butt this is most likely for sled terrain not the tight /steep tree riding of a snowbike. If you disagree send some footage other than wide open terrain"?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
No disrespect but it all depends on who's driving it .

I go where sleds don't and it's ancient :) and I've riden with snow bikes so I do know what a snowbike cab and can not do .

I really hope this flies , it's not on my priority list since I'm riding the ancient one but I'd throw a leg over one . Technology is a good thing at times .

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
Ak

I go where sleds don't and it's ancient :) and I've riden with snow bikes so I do know what a snowbike cab and can not do .

I really hope this flies , it's not on my priority list since I'm riding the ancient one but I'd throw a leg over one . Technology is a good thing at times .
Just a note.
The exosled inventor owned the last snowhawk produced.

He sold it.........

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
He did what the big manufactures did and found out what it's pros and cons are .

For those that need the instant gratification a Hawk is not the machine , slow is not in the Hawks vocabulary . Hawks are still being manufactured , Boivan sold those rights .

The difference between EXO and the big manufactures is that they came out with a kit , once again , not a turn key so why even compare it .

Old video , she's 5' 4" , I didn't put her on it she said she got tired of chasing me around on her sled .

Put an EXO on that Polaris :)

Last edited:

BirdmanID

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2019
Idaho falls

So would you spend your money today on getting an 800 snowhawk and doing worthwhile updates or an exo sled?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
The technology can't be denied , The EXO kit on a sled with a few modifications would be a replacement .

Could you imagine a Alpha with foot pegs replacing the running boards ( running boards are no longer required on the new sleds , they just haven't thought about it , an adjustable two step system for rider height would be all it takes ) and get rid of the plow dragging tunnel that one of the sled manufactures addressed and another has an aftermarket kit , I'm still laughing about that one .

That would be a mountain slayer ripping , super bike , swamp bashing , ditch banging freak . It would be black balled from competing in cross country racing , there would be no line it couldn't cut .

Cisco , that mountain range that I pan at is 45 minutes as the crow flies , AK , it's my personal favorite play ground . Only downfall is when I Start dropping in the ravines I start loosing the group , One ski's are where it is at , I think the big four know this but their ambulance chasing attorney's and laws that hold their profit thinking back for now .

When that day comes , I'll just mount my Hawk on the wall in the garage :)

Like anything , it's not for everyone but I think those that have to have that rush this EXO might just be the fix .

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Just a note.
The exosled inventor owned the last snowhawk produced.

He sold it.........
Hmm I also had a snowhawk and sold it , That does knot hold any weight. Its highly doubtful this will hang in the tight steeps with a Bike. If so why are there "Zero" vids if this was the target purpose, Great job however I don't see this in comparison to snow bikes. Its rival will be in open Sled terrain.

mumur

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2019
Bozeman, Montana
Hmm I also had a snowhawk and sold it , That does knot hold any weight. Its highly doubtful this will hang in the tight steeps with a Bike. If so why are there "Zero" vids if this was the target purpose, Great job however I don't see this in comparison to snow bikes. Its rival will be in open Sled terrain.
We've got around a foot of snow already out in my area and my friend is setting up an EXOSled as soon as the kit shows up. I'll still be on my bike. We'll try to get some tight steep footage, see how it goes.

Premium Features