• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IQR Parts: Shocks, Driveshaft, Pipe, ATACC, etc

Fast Rider

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2010
Bonney Lake, WA
Pictures of these parts can be foud here: http://www.hardcoresledder.com/foru...s-driveshaft-pipe-atacc-etc.html#post13523522

Have one of Brad's blank stamped pipes for an 800 motor. Was going to be used with a turbo install in the IQR that never materialized. This will work with the 800 motor or Brad recommended removing 1" from the midsection to be used with the 700. Includes the exhaust donut receiver portion that needs to be welded on. $100.

Spindles and steering knuckles from the '05-'06 era. $25 for a complete side or $15 per piece.

1 Set of near new take-off Walker Evans front shocks '05-'06 era. Complete. $225.

1 Set of Walker Evans air shocks rebuilt by Fastrax with a stiff package. These measure a bit over 16.5" if I remember right. Anyone interested and I'll get the exact measurements. Worked great on my IQR for spring mountain riding/late season booters. Also worked well overall in offtrail riding when a shorter shock is desired. $225

IQR solid driveshaft. Has the speedo pickup mounted so it can run with the consumer mfg display if needed. $175

Pro RMK spindles. $200

Holtzmann ATACC for Polaris. This worked excellent for trips out West. Needs the hose mount/nipple that presses into the top carburetor plate (available from Holtzmann Eng). $175

Pictures of these next items can be found here: MTN parts, shocks, skis, hood, tach, driveshaft, and more
Front track shock reservoir off WE shock from 04 ProXR 440. Includes lower shaft eyelet and rail mount brackets. $20

Edge fuel pump with mount bracket and fuel lines. $25

Ignition coil from 600VES $25

6 Pulse white-faced tachometer. New. $50

Coolant hose off 600HO. This is the hose that runs from the coolant bottle to the waterpump. $15 shipped

Best to reach me via phone call or text but I will keep up on pm's as best I can. 603-723-four five eight five. Parts are located in Kenosha, WI.

Premium Features