• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IQR 660

drew21

Lifetime Membership
Sep 5, 2009
Eagle Lake, MN
For sale is a 2007 IQR 660, it started life as a 2007 440, but the engine was swapped with a trail ready liberty 600 engine and then I went on to put Carl's Cycle 660 big bore kit on it. The sled is absolutely perfect for trail riding or ditch riding and will amaze you on how much power this 660 big bore kit makes. It also has a full SLP exhaust, extra rear cooler, extra idler wheels, full sleds wrap kit on it, white C & A Pro skis, custom white snow flap, LED tail light, RSI handlebars, hand guards, bar pad and riser.

The sled is completely trail ready, it has the larger fuel tank, oil injection and the engine is all jetted correctly with the big bore kit on it. It has been very reliable, it is jetted on the safe side to help eliminate any chance of the engine burning up. I did have a professional mechanic go through the top end and rebuilt it if anything looked like it needed replacing over this previous summer (august 2013). On the new top end it has a maximum of 200 miles. I just haven't had a ton of time to ride it, I have become more focused on my mountain riding and I have a different sled for that.

The sled sounds great! I have two mufflers for it (one is loud and the other is mild for trail riding) the track does have a couple missing lugs, but I have a brand new track that I will throw in for the right price. I only run 91 non-oxygenated fuel in the sled, since the big bore is on the engine you cannot run anything less than 91 octane.

$5000 OBO! I do not need to sell this sled, so no low ball offers. Feel free to come take a look at this sled, but if you want to ride it you better be ready to buy. Call or text me if you have any questions or want some more pictures. If I don't answer please leave a message with your name and number. 507-828-5112

Located in Eagle Lake, MN

Thanks for looking!!

DSCF1518.jpg DSCF1520.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features