• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Important Introducing the 2022 Polaris RMK lineup and first ride impressions!!!

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
Scott did any of the sleds you rode have the standard gauge? If so is it the same as the non pidd the axys had? I can't find any info on it. A $1000 bucks is a hefty price tag for the fancy one.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Scott did any of the sleds you rode have the standard gauge? If so is it the same as the non pidd the axys had? I can't find any info on it. A $1000 bucks is a hefty price tag for the fancy one.

I wasn’t able to configure a boost sled without the gauge.

It was the only option?

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
Yes only option on the boost but I want a couple of n/a 850 slash's and 2Grand in gauges is ridiculous I have radios to find out where everyone is. If they were a $500 option I would think about it.

So back to my original question what does the standard gauge look like?

N

nelsoj1

Dec 4, 2007
MN
Does anyone know if the new gauge will show other riders that have "polaris ride command" app active on their phone? Gauge is awesome, but not as good if you're the only one in the group that has the new technology.....

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
You have got to be kidding me? I’ll be the first one to personally thank Polaris for listening if this is true.

I will thank them for listening on the foot hoops. Had my issue in 2009, many others have had it since. The tunnel is cool as f. That clutch looks cool as well.

My sources are telling me the Boost will be a very limited build. Anybody confirm?

X2 stock drivers have been dumb for almost 15 years now.

They fix the ski dampeners yet?
Lol don't hit stuff. If your going to send it and be dumb, carry some extra rubbers!

@Scott would qs3 shocks REALLY be an upgrade? For this price I want evol x shocks. Don't give me a 1 2 3 option. It's insulting. I may be a melenialism, but damn it? I want real performance no gimmicky bs dumed down for dudes who date Karen's and don't even know it, especially if I am paying $20,000 cash. That's a lot of hot dogs to sell!

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.

Lol don't hit stuff. If your going to send it and be dumb, carry some extra rubbers!

@Scott would qs3 shocks REALLY be an upgrade? For this price I want evol x shocks. Don't give me a 1 2 3 option. It's insulting. I may be a melenialism, but damn it? I want real performance no gimmicky bs dumed down for dudes who date Karen's and don't even know it, especially if I am paying $20,000 cash. That's a lot of hot dogs to sell!

?nice work.
I have to sprain my shoulder patting myself on the back. I have to believe Polaris finally just grew tired of reading my broken record and repeated, but factual statement about those Mickey Mouse drivers needing to be thrown in the trash can. Manufacturing sleds with those drivers this long is like dating a Karen and knowing it.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
They all had it.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont

Doesnt look like QS3 materialized.

G

ggcustoms

Dec 4, 2007
NW Wisconsin
Any word on some demo rides yet this spring?
Ps. I think Polaris needs more factory riders. I mean you don't really become a legitimate company unless you got 4-digit sponsored riders. Am I right?
*Typed with an undertone of jealousy ?

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Any word on some demo rides yet this spring?
Ps. I think Polaris needs more factory riders. I mean you don't really become a legitimate company unless you got 4-digit sponsored riders. Am I right?
*Typed with an undertone of jealousy ?

Ha they lost roscoe to lynx.

Hope he does well with those finnish thrasher sleds.

Premium Features