• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

In need of riding partners.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
So just as the title states, as of August 1st of this year I will be moving to Cameron MO. This is about 9 hours from Laramie, WY. I am originally from ND and I figure being this close, I might as well bring my sled down from ND and ride in the real snow as apposed to going back home to ride. So what I am asking is where do I go??? Where is the best riding? I have been to West Yellowstone and Cook City so I know the whole routine. I just need someone to show me around! Would anyone be interested?

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Seriously no one? Im willing to come almost any where within 12 hours of Cameron.

M

MNsnwdrift

Jan 27, 2008
The Snowies are a nice place to ride I am from Southern Minnesota and its about 14 hours for us and its definetly worth it and you may have seen that they are talking about building a 10 acre parking lot. The snowies have quite a bit of meadows and not as many hills to climb but still real fun.

K
May 18, 2009
Casper Wyoming
The Snowies are a great place to ride. We head down usually every weekend once the snow flies.

98psi700rmk: Let me know when your going to be planning a trip out here and we can meet up and I can show you around the mountain a bit. There is alot I dont know about it because its a very big area.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
The Snowies are a great place to ride. We head down usually every weekend once the snow flies.

98psi700rmk: Let me know when your going to be planning a trip out here and we can meet up and I can show you around the mountain a bit. There is alot I dont know about it because its a very big area.

Sounds great man, I will definitely let you know.

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
Snowy Range

Whatever you do don't ride with me its all trails on a stock sled-that's what I like so good luck with your winter . Hope it comes soon :face-icon-small-coo

wyogeorge

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Skiwiz it totally right I have riden with him. BORING is the more like it. On the other hand if you meet up at the Bear tree he is alright. :beer;

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Skiwiz it totally right I have riden with him. BORING is the more like it. On the other hand if you meet up at the Bear tree he is alright. :beer;

Yeah stay away from Skiwiz and Wyo, they both suck, all they want to do is ride trails and take breaks.....BORING.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Yeah stay away from Skiwiz and Wyo, they both suck, all they want to do is ride trails and take breaks.....BORING.

Haha, gotta say im not a trail rider. However I would be up for doing some out there. Have to learn the area somehow.

basically I just need someone to show me around a bit. well me and one other guy....

R
Dec 25, 2008
snowies

Hey there I am from ND and moved down to CO I have a cabin in the snowies and now the place very good drop me a privite message and we can talk

Premium Features