• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Impeach Biden

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
HA!

Wife (a biological female and she identifies as a female as a bonus) drives a new Lexus, and I'm still rocking an old CRX that gets ~50+ mpg on regular gasoline as a daily driver to save the environment from those poor African children who have to mine the toxic lithium by hand so the govenments who are coincendentally occupied my mostly simple libtards across the planet that can pretend that energy for hybrid cars comes from nowhere.

Sorry, got off on a tangent there: I didn't think that global warming was much of an urgent crisis since the crisis de jur COVID19! took over for the cold and influenza replacement statistically speaking. Maybe that crisis will be over soon if a different political establishment takes the reigns that is more harmonious to the mainstream media and maybe if Hollywood stars would start fawning and speaking of the excellent times we will soon be in it'd just complete my personal sense of well being.

Just a perspective from an extremist far right beyond far right extremist viewpoint. LMAO.

Last edited:

trikerider

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
Ellensburg Wa
So when did your boyfriend kick you out of your cute apartment back in Seattle? You didn't like getting pegged? Or did you move to the sticks to find more of a bear type? Snowmobiles are a good way to meet those new big guys huh?
Wow little niño, you must be clarividente.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Why you putting your momma down like that? Welfare queen with the methamphetamine. Cross eyed and clinging to life. She gives that good head though
You are a SICK man, Simple!!!
Unbelievable the amount of disgusting foul drivel that comes out of your mouth.
STOP already and GROW UP!!!!

Premium Features