• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Impeach Biden

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Funny/sad how the House GOP has turned into the party of conspiracy theories kooks. I'm sure Kevin McCarthy is thrilled. They can't even call themselves conservatives anymore. Gonna be a long road to recovery.

Saundet

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2017
Spokane, WA
Too bad that the crazy left is so loose with impeachment’s. Set a precedent for sure.
If Biden wasn’t such a deviant creep I would almost feel bad for him. But I don’t.
I think it’s Hilarious!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

J
Jan 15, 2010
Have any of you stable geniuses figured out who becomes president if Biden were to be impeached ?

We all know that Qaren will get nowhere and is just a freakin nutcase and you are totally butthurt that Donny is actually being held accountable but I gotta admit it’s really funny seeing a bunch of hardcore righties rooting for president Kamala...

Last edited:

Saundet

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2017
Spokane, WA
Hahahah all hail President Biden! (For one day). Good thing he probably won’t remember where he is let alone that he is President for a day.

Saundet

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2017
Spokane, WA
So funny... the left is way to easy to get rilled up. Maybe it’s the youth or the typical below average liberal IQ? Anyways, carry on, It’s great entertainment! In all seriousness I am sorry to hear that the lefts old white racist deviant pedophile messiah is going to get impeached on day one. An Indian woman of color, oooppss I think she calls her self African American now, is probably more pleasing to the left anyways. More “woke”
HAHAHAHAHAH, good stuff.

J
Jan 15, 2010
So funny... the left is way to easy to get rilled up. Maybe it’s the youth or the typical below average liberal IQ? Anyways, carry on, It’s great entertainment! In all seriousness I am sorry to hear that the lefts old white racist deviant pedophile messiah is going to get impeached on day one. An Indian woman of color, oooppss I think she calls her self African American now, is probably more pleasing to the left anyways. More “woke”
HAHAHAHAHAH, good stuff.
Um, who is riled up??

You actually think that just because Qaren is going to introduce bullish!t articles of impeachment on day 1 that this means that Biden is “impeached “?? No wonder Donny loves the uneducated.

Saundet

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2017
Spokane, WA
Too good, even the Canadian has his government issued panties in a bunch. Hey man, Say hi to your buddy Trudeau! He is dumb enough to be Biden’s relative. it’s no wonder your in love with Biden so much. HAHAHAHAHAH.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Too good, even the Canadian has his government issued panties in a bunch. Hey man, Say hi to your buddy Trudeau! He is dumb enough to be Biden’s relative. it’s no wonder your in love with Biden so much. HAHAHAHAHAH.
It's spelled you're not your.

What is with the laughing? Are you like the Joker? Which one? With or without the purple suit?

Premium Features