• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

im freekin lost

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
ok some of the forums are in alfebetical order even when u post and dont go to the top and others are not in order and go to the top what is wrong with this picture . now i have to scroll to find a thread in a certain forum instead of it being on top
mike

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
at the bottom of the page it will have 3 boxes that allow you to change the listing to "time Posted" in "Ascending" or "Descending" order. That will solve your problems

D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
at the bottom of the page it will have 3 boxes that allow you to change the listing to "time Posted" in "Ascending" or "Descending" order. That will solve your problems

SOB, now ya make us look bad. lol

Did you sleep at a Holiday Express last night or what ?

E
Nov 26, 2007
I.F.
ok some of the forums are in alfebetical order even when u post and dont go to the top and others are not in order and go to the top what is wrong with this picture . now i have to scroll to find a thread in a certain forum instead of it being on top
mike

Patience dewd... It's an upgrade.. you'll get used to it.:)

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Nah.. Didn't sleep much last night, to busy trying to figure out this stupid new forum and then hiked up the mountain and slept up their to be in the "spot" for the morning's archery deer hunt. Man that was stupid, and colddd

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA

.....U THE MAN!!!!!!!!!

Ace

...how do you save as a default setting???

Last edited:
Premium Features