• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I'm down for the count

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
Looks like I'm gonna lose another knife fight with the Dr. ! So my season and the summer are basically done for me. To that end, the bike and 2moto kit are up for sale. Check the KILLER deal in the swap under "other ..." Not sure how that is easy for folks to find so hopefully this helps get the word out. I don't need the money for med bills... lucky I have good insurance and was hurt on duty.

short version: 04 WR450 with tons of add ons and mods (not big bore). Includes steering dampner (scott), BRP clamps, Protaper, PMB, Fastway pegs, power bomb, Power now front/back, quickshot.... PLUS 2moto kit! $4700 for the whole thing! or $2700 obo for the kit.

Whadda think? That sound like a killer deal? with a fit kit from 2moto a guy can put this kit on another brand for pretty cheap considering the new kits are like $4200ish.

I'm in Boise and won't be able to drive for awhile after the surgery on 29 Mar so speed counts. The kit is on now but I'm planning to switch it out before the 29th so I can put the bike up for sale this spring.

Bummed about the surgery but excited for next year! New bike, kit and ankle. hahaha

c ya,

Hauler

small tank snobike sm.jpg small bike n sled 2.jpg

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Get him to itroduce himself.

The readers need imputt from actual users not just sales reps or a fancy pants who can afford but not really ride. Most all the mint Hawks we ever brokered the selling owner claimed it was soo awsome, too bad they did'nt really believe it, they would'nt have given it away if they had!

One ski is the way.:face-icon-small-hap

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
aaaahhh what?

not sure what that was about but... if you're asking if i liked the 2moto kit, yes i did. had tons of on it. rode in tons of conditions in the mtns and found the limits a couple times and also found it to be the ride of choice on other rides... for me, there is no "one size fits all" option when it comes to riding. that applies to sleds, dirt bikes, street bikes, skiis, bla bla bla... if i wasn't recently married, i would have said women too. hahaha but someone would prob tell on me so...

hope to recover from the surgery thing by next winter but Dr. says things were a little worse than he expected in the ankle so it will be a longer (said 2 years) recovery... when i can ride again, i will buy another bike and see what options are out there for the single ski options. i kept my sled simply because i love it and can't see myself giving it away at the prices guys are selling them for now a days. really like what i've seen of the timbersled option so by the time i'm back they should have it sorted out and i'll be looking at that and other options. 2moto is good but they are spending and the follow thru customer service needs some work.

keep riding fellas cause i'm living it thru you for awhile!

see ya,

Hauler

Premium Features