• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ice Age Khaos Rails on Axys RMK

W
Jan 7, 2008
Anyone put the Ice age Khaos rails on an AXYS RMK without doing the longer track shock and limiter strap? Whats your thoughts. Not sure if i want to go the full conversion or not, Have a Turbo and not sure about having full Khaos effect..wheeling ect. Thanks.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
That seems like a waste of money as you wouldn’t change any geometry. I could be wrong but the khaos rail has a steeper profile to accommodate the longer shock/strap, so just swapping the rail would change nothing.

I want to do khaos conversion aswell so I can increase ride height in conjunction with ice age elevate spindles, trenching is a The main concern for me even with lockout shocks because the approach angle is increased which is good for wheelies, bad for trenching/ getting on top. my buddies cat with its shallow approach angle gets on top of snow much better than my axys

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Just go with the Khaos rails and shocks. If it trenches to much, just go to the next hole tighter on the limiter strap and now you have a RMK.

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
Anyone put the Ice age Khaos rails on an AXYS RMK without doing the longer track shock and limiter strap? Whats your thoughts. Not sure if i want to go the full conversion or not, Have a Turbo and not sure about having full Khaos effect..wheeling ect. Thanks.

The rail profile will make the sled a bit more playful without going full khaos. This is a great option for most people who want a sled the wheelies just a bit more. You can just change to the rails, nothing else is necessarily required.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..

@TRS has done it.

pinko

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wembley, AB
I'm doing that this year with stock khaos rails I got locally. If I want more I'll do the raptor conversion on top of it

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Premium Features