• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I need a new hobby....

D
Nov 26, 2007
Marquette, Michigan
I got one. Some of the nut scratching, beer guzzling folks might scoff at this but I like it. Cooking. I'm a single Dad and I have been trying new recipies. The boys and I made a huge Turkey for Thanksgiving and we have been doing the leftovers in soups and pot pies all weekend. I invited a chick over for dinner and made her killer enchaladas last night and the date went well. I ended up cooking her breakfast this morning......

If your married your wife will dig it. If your single, it will make you a catch.

:beer;:D:beer;

C
Nov 28, 2007
MT/DC
I got one. Some of the nut scratching, beer guzzling folks might scoff at this but I like it. Cooking. I'm a single Dad and I have been trying new recipies. The boys and I made a huge Turkey for Thanksgiving and we have been doing the leftovers in soups and pot pies all weekend. I invited a chick over for dinner and made her killer enchaladas last night and the date went well. I ended up cooking her breakfast this morning......

If your married your wife will dig it. If your single, it will make you a catch.

interesting reply....im ****ty at cooking, but the girlfriend is no better! haha

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......

did you get any ???:face-icon-small-ton

A

anziconda

Dec 10, 2007
No chit dude...I'm getting blind staring at these forums all day...maybe we should start bowling or something, lol.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Glad you have a girlfriend..... otherwise it seems you would be blind by now! :p

Working out is a good time killer.... buy some books... or start blowing money on your sled and take it all a part ..... Pretty sure the snow will start falling soon after!

D
Nov 26, 2007
Northern Utah
x2 on the cooking deal I do it as well as my mother bestowed that in me at a young age. I made all the pies for out turkey day at the in-laws this year.

As said above anyone can do it if you can read directions its not too hard, however practice will make things taste better.

I also tend to do a LOT of things with a wrench in hnd I'm always tinkering on things weather its my toys or my mother in-laws sewing machine. Have just started getting into guns too so lots of shooting and that means more tinkering even when the weather is bad.

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Have been riding the 4 wheeler alot this year looking for new areas to ride. Then go home and drink beer and work on the sled! Damn it needs to snow

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
hi my name is Rexha and my hobby is to study about environment like how we can enhance our environment or like air that we use for breathing purpose and also doing a job in a purifier shop where we can get staff related to purifier for every purpose like for cleaning dirt in thw air in our surroundings like in our environment as we're living in department and work in shops so yea can start my kind of hobby if you want to

You’re making a lot of females jealous...going through life without any periods. ?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho

Right there with ya.
If I can't be RIDING, then I FIRE UP THE SMOKER!!!

Premium Features