• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

i made the local paper today

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

catssuk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Edgerton Wi.
so sunday i decided to not race my quad on the lake, and decided to get my 1964 fox trac out of storage,drained the old gas and put in frash gas, and it started on the first pull, drove it about 15 feet from the shed and the mufler broke off, welded that back on, and installed a brand new nos belt, and started to tear up the fields, i can pull about 13 mph now with the new belt on. so i loaded it up in the trailer to go to the races i decided to not race in, and just drove around the lake for a few hrs, had a guy stop me to take some pictures,and ask some ? about wtf kind of sled is that, and today i was bombarded by phone calls, saying my ugly mug, and sled, made the front page of the paper so heres the picture, i thought it was pretty cool i made the front page and the new president didnt.
177.jpg

S

Snow Flake

Thats the best vintage sled I have ever seen. You even have an authentic outfit to go along with it.

Premium Features