• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How to scan codes with 2 button gauge?

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Does anyone know how? I was told it was under the settings menu, but I don't see any option for that.

Thanks in advance.

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
That's what I was beginning to think. Last ride out I had a check engine light on the trail on the way down. Restarting the sled cleared it and it ran fine but my curiosity was getting the best of me.

T

Thielio20

Oct 6, 2018
Interior, AK
That's what I was beginning to think. Last ride out I had a check engine light on the trail on the way down. Restarting the sled cleared it and it ran fine but my curiosity was getting the best of me.
common codes I've gotten (not the actual code, but what it's referring to) are "brake engaged" (due to ice up), "low oil", "overheating temps", and "throttle stuck open" (due to ice up). In every circumstance they cleared themselves, but I was able to take it into Delta Powersports and they could read the list back to me to verify.

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I'm 99% sure it was nothing, but I'm going to scan it this weekend and see what the issue was. Could have been the brake, but I don't remember getting a CEL for that on my 19, but it had a different gauge with a light for the brake.

Premium Features