• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How to get sponsored....

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
My job is my sponsor, and my wife hates it. I point out to her from time to time that it usually gets me out of her hair and she calms down. USUALLY...

When I take one of the kids, I’m her hero... go figure. If it were safe to take both (they’re only 8 and 4), I think she might kiss me... hmmm, there’s got to be a way. My buddies don’t want to take one, already tried that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
My job is my sponsor, and my wife hates it. I point out to her from time to time that it usually gets me out of her hair and she calms down. USUALLY...

When I take one of the kids, I’m her hero... go figure. If it were safe to take both (they’re only 8 and 4), I think she might kiss me... hmmm, there’s got to be a way. My buddies don’t want to take one, already tried that.

Get a ski rack and take them skiing or snowboarding off the machine. 4 is still a bit young but you will then have another day or days to get away!!

K
Apr 12, 2018

Ski Doo sponsors me by buying me a new sled every year. Weird thing is, though, they buy me a Polaris. I cant figure it out.

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
Norona,
Yeah I could get the ski rack. BTW, do you get royalties on the accessories that are sold? Just curious :) I do want my kids to grow up loving to ride snowmobiles, not skiing or snowboarding. Those are definitely fun, but as I have always said, anything that is fun is better with a motor.

Ken65,
If my sponsor, whoever it was, bought me a Polaris, I'd get a new sponsor or quit altogether ;).

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
Norona, I’m just messing with you. I agree with everything you guys said in the video, nothing comes for free. Work is work. I hope for your sake, what you love to do hasn’t just turned into work also. That WOULD suck. I appreciate what you do and for that I say thanks!

Premium Features