• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How to fix the racheting on the 3.5 pitch

K
Mar 21, 2022
Timmins
Well think I got it ready to go back togetherView attachment 382169View attachment 382170
Did you have to fully clip your track in order to run this setup, I just bought my self a khaos 850 155 with the series 8 track and I have been getting major ratcheting issues no matter how tight, the second the skis lift it ratchets, I've been thing about doing this set up but I want ro know more information before I start cutting rails and that

Matthew runge

Goldy
Premium Member
Oct 5, 2018
Minnesota
I changed to extorovers and did anti stab. And cut the rails on my khaos. My advice do not do this i already punched a rail though the track window recked one track and now my second new track it trying to do the same thing and is pulling track clips. My advice is do not cut trails just change drivers and run a 3in or 2.6 track. The 2.75 is not that great anyway and it over heats easily and is not to durable save your Money and put it towards a new track

K
Mar 21, 2022
Timmins
I changed to extorovers and did anti stab. And cut the rails on my khaos. My advice do not do this i already punched a rail though the track window recked one track and now my second new track it trying to do the same thing and is pulling track clips. My advice is do not cut trails just change drivers and run a 3in or 2.6 track. The 2.75 is not that great anyway and it over heats easily and is not to durable save your Money and put it towards a new track
My dealer has offered me a series 6 track and drive shaft for free under warranty so sounds like I'll take the offer, thanks

Premium Features