• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How much storage on Summit X?

Coldfinger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Nebraska
How much storage does the 2022 Summit X have before any additional storage options are added? Is there enough to hold a few 32oz Nalgene bottles and spare gloves?

Coldfinger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Nebraska
Thanks for the replies.

Yes, wish it had some. I thought it would at least have a glove box on dash. Bummer.

I plan to buy a tunnel bag but not sure which one. My sled has not arrived at dealer yet. Scheduled to arrive in next few weeks.

I pre-packed my backpack to see how heavy it would be with minimal gear. 14.5#.

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
Hmmm, my Lynx has a glove box, fits a pair of goggles and a beanie is about it though. Is it the whole gauges deal? ( I have the old gauge ). Zero room in either side panel though on mine.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
In all honesty.
It does seem rather ODD that BRP chose NOT to include ANY STORAGE SPACE whatsoever.
makes one a bit cynical thinking they knew darn well all of us would have to buy a handful of accessories just to make the sled fully usable....

jdog1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
In all honesty.
It does seem rather ODD that BRP chose NOT to include ANY STORAGE SPACE whatsoever.
makes one a bit cynical thinking they knew darn well all of us would have to buy a handful of accessories just to make the sled fully usable....
But then people would complain about the extra weight of the glove box!!

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
2020 Summit X here. I just got the storage in the hood/dash whatever. Great for extra pair of gloves, a pair of goggles or your GoPro. I carry a lot of gear because I film a lot in the BC and use my sled for snowboard access so I've maxed it out. Dual pocket handlebar bag, behind the seat bag, huge rack in the back. If I just wanted a little space just the handlebar bag and the behind the seat bag is enough for what you want to carry.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
I guess I'm confused, the Doo's don't come with a glove box? but my Lynx did? It looks like the freeride has a glove box? I'm so confused lol..
any sleds with the new lightweight hood don’t have a glovebox so that’s the freeride, summit x, and expert.

jdog1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Us expert riders don’t need a glove box. Extra weight and gets in the way!!

Premium Features