• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How Do You Transport Your Drone On Your Sled?

2Huskies

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
Hey guys,

So I have a new 850 Skidoo, and I am trying to figure out the best way to carry the dji phantom 4 on the sled.

I have thought of using a pelican case and attaching it to the sled but I am not sure the best way to do so.

Do any of you have any experience or insights for me?

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
The two I have seen while out riding were both in a pelican type case mounted to the tunnel. Both of them had been fitted to mount into the Doo Linq system so they could bring them on days they wanted and quick remove the entire set-up for days they didn't want it.

deschutes

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2008
We use a Mavic as our portable UAV. We have a Pelican 1200 with custom cut foam, that we put inside a Giant Loop Snow Revelstoke tunnel bag - with room for other stuff.

Works great.

attachment.php

Attachments

• drone.JPG
    drone.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 161

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
We use a Mavic as our portable UAV. We have a Pelican 1200 with custom cut foam, that we put inside a Giant Loop Snow Revelstoke tunnel bag - with room for other stuff.

Works great.

Yup!
I just ordered a new custom Pelican case/rack combo from an outfit in Canada for testing this season.

Will have more to say once it arrives.

Premium Features