• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

how do you do a search

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
let's say i want to search the Polaris:pro Ride forum for threads that contain the word "potato".......how would I do that??

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
and if you could help me with that then maybe you could tell me how to remove the dump icons that magically appear in my posts like above.

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
and then if you can tell me that maybe you can tell me how to permanently remove or permanently minimize the referral link section of my screen.

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
and then if you could tell me that maybe you could tell me if I paid twice when upgrading tonight to the Lifetime Member, which I'm not sure I even needed to do (so maybe I paid 3 times), as I loaded all credit card info for payment and then I get a payment receipt from PayPal?

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
On my laptop top about dead center top there is a search bar. I typed in "potato" it worked. On my I phone top right there is a magnifying glass looking little icon. That will bring up the search bar. might have to turn the phone sideways.

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
On my laptop top about dead center top there is a search bar. I typed in "potato" it worked. On my I phone top right there is a magnifying glass looking little icon. That will bring up the search bar. might have to turn the phone sideways.

are you talking about the What's on you mind? bar in the Shout Box?

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
I am on my laptop computer and do not see anything that resembles a search bar. The only thing I see that resembles any kind of a search function is this little magnifying glass thing to the far right side of the blue banner at the very top of the page next to my username. Mine does not appear "active" at this time?

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
So here's what I found with regard to the search box which, as most of you probably know, is located to the far right in the blue banner at the very top just left and next to the username. I found I had to reduce my Windows to 90% in order for the search box to be fully displayed and "active". At 100% the search box is squeezed and not fully displayed and, as a result, is not" active".

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Can't help with website specifics, but I can tell you how to do the most thorough and effective search on this forum. Go to Google, type in your search words, then type "snowest" as your first or last word.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Can't help with website specifics, but I can tell you how to do the most thorough and effective search on this forum. Go to Google, type in your search words, then type "snowest" as your first or last word.
I think you will now find that the internal Search Engine works far better than Google does.

Premium Features