• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our POS president!!!

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Meanwhile Republicans can't do anything right. The main portion of the party is filled with idiots and corruption. Conservativism is dead it seems and all that remains is a simple hatred of liberals. Not enough to keep that party alive I bet. No plan, no soul, no Trump...bye bye GOP

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Ok Gary, if you want to obsess on the liberal vs conservative labeling, let's be accurate.
Liberals - Physically soft, mentally weak species that gets sexually aroused by the thought of spending other people's money.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
There's a video the news didn't release floating around somewhere , some of the Guard had their backs intentionally turned to Biden's motorcade to the white house .

I need to add that none of them where even standing at attention for the commander and chief or even in a military formation .

Last edited:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
The POS is so fricken disconnected it's beyond pathetic . stupid SOB doesn't even know that the funding is tied up at state legislatures . Some worse than others , depending on if they are Dem or Rep , it's almost that easy . Trump , yes I said Trump , he was going off about this exact same thing at the very start of this pandemic but the left was so fricken loud that no one was listening .
Now this POS is putting the blame on us , for what ? more funds ?

There's nothing to act on , unlock the BS

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
CNN the same day cut Sullivan a check for 35,000 NBC , ABC later added to it of a total of 77,500 dollars for this video . Not in Biden's best interest of course . His court hearing was dismissed with him agreeing to take down his posts .

He has another video of how to dress unmarked with a gas mask , assault rifle and a 9mm

Premium Features