• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Doesn't matter. He could cure cancer and they would still hate him. He could walk on water and they would say he can't swim. You hire a race car driver to win races. It would be great if he was perfect in every way but all you really care about is he can drive the damn car.

S
Feb 14, 2010
Here’s one for you. My x and mother of my children gets paid a visit by her local police dept. They ask her to identify herself and if the car in the driveway is hers. Se replies yes to both. They then ask her if she has had any death or personal injury threats yet. She say no what’s this about. They tell her they have been monitoring Facebook and she has hundreds of haters shamers and threats of injury and death.

Someone posted a picture of her car and license plate on Facebook and said she made hateful statements about their race and identity. Which of course were not true she wasn’t even in the car she was shopping in Albertsons.

She has been put on a leave of absence from her job because they don’t want a mob rushing the doors and causing trouble looking for her

Why did this happen? Simply a TRUMP sticker in her back window in a small conservative town in Oregon.

So much for free speech and the right to display a political name that happens to be the President of the United States. I’ll post more as I hear the outcome and if the poster gets any jail or has to pay compensation

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Join the Lincoln Project. Get this clown out of the GOP. I'm not going down with his sinking ship. We should have learned from Nixon.
34df2a8b87fcb7869998e3709aeefc65.jpg

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Speaking of defunding the police . . . quite a controversy has erupted about this when our President said last week that Sleepy Joe will defund the police. Liberal media jumped all over this as being "untrue".

Well, here is a little proof - in his own words.

Fact-checking Liberal Media: President Trump's claims Biden will defund police

Premium Features