• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Bring something to the table then. Personal insults don't mean a thing to me. Bring a persective that we can talk about. This isn't grade school anymore. Be a grown up at some point.

The numbers will show soon more and more people are realizing the Republicans sold their soul to a horrible human being to gain the only political position they think has power. His power will be limited. His reach shorter than you think. The people will take the power back and put it in the hands who isn't a fascist liar. The Republicans can survive but they need to dump Trump or we can watch it all burn together. Stop hating America for what it is...the land of equality, creativity, freedom and much more. It isn't a funny joke anymore to hurt other people. It isn't right to scheme and posture for power over others. So YOU show some respect for others. YOU do something to help your neighbors.

Stop pointing fingers at other people and take some responsibility for the mess we made. Accept it and make amends. Otherwise this hole is just getting deeper and we all die together in hate.

No political leaders seem to be stepping up to the challenge to lead this country. Trump is the worst leader I've seen in my life. 2020 has proven it. Wake up and smell the fire.

In reality the joker's don't give a crap at all. They consider themselves bystanders just watching others suffering. Those are no better than the people who film and don't step in to help. Cowards. Step up and get involved. Prove you aren't just a lazy American like the rest of the world thinks we are.

Nightsider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2019
Castle Rock, WA
Bring something to the table then. Personal insults don't mean a thing to me. Bring a persective that we can talk about. This isn't grade school anymore. Be a grown up at some point.

The numbers will show soon more and more people are realizing the Republicans sold their soul to a horrible human being to gain the only political position they think has power. His power will be limited. His reach shorter than you think. The people will take the power back and put it in the hands who isn't a fascist liar. The Republicans can survive but they need to dump Trump or we can watch it all burn together. Stop hating America for what it is...the land of equality, creativity, freedom and much more. It isn't a funny joke anymore to hurt other people. It isn't right to scheme and posture for power over others. So YOU show some respect for others. YOU do something to help your neighbors.

Stop pointing fingers at other people and take some responsibility for the mess we made. Accept it and make amends. Otherwise this hole is just getting deeper and we all die together in hate.

No political leaders seem to be stepping up to the challenge to lead this country. Trump is the worst leader I've seen in my life. 2020 has proven it. Wake up and smell the fire.

In reality the joker's don't give a crap at all. They consider themselves bystanders just watching others suffering. Those are no better than the people who film and don't step in to help. Cowards. Step up and get involved. Prove you aren't just a lazy American like the rest of the world thinks we are.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
So what branch where you in & when ?
Here is a little hint. What a irrelevant question but hope it makes you feel better
511158910a677ecf7bc7dfe4c38db98c.jpg

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
Bring something to the table then. Personal insults don't mean a thing to me. Bring a perspective that we can talk about.

Then goes on to insult everyone else here saying they mentally are children because they may have differing opinions.
As well as saying “Republicans sold their soul only to gain political power”, because insults dont mean a thing to him.
The Repuclicans can survie but we must yield control back to the “Democrats”
If a “Democrat “ does not regain control they will burn it all down.
Stop hating America for what it is, and vote “democrat”
Stop pointing fingers and vote “democrat”
If you don’t vote “democrat” we will all die
Trump is the worst leader because he is not a “democrat”

It is sad to see all the people who think this is a Trump problem.
People need to get past the fact that she lost. I dont care how you justify it, an L is an L.

I have done enough, I dont have to prove **** to anyone.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
I'm no dem or liberal. It isn't a game or sport with winners and losers and you should get with 2020 already. You can do more. Start with reading comprehension. This is a thread on the President. Do try to keep up junior.

Last edited:

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
I'm no dem or liberal. It isn't a game or sport with winners and losers and you should get with 2020 already. You can do more. Start with reading comprehension. This is a thread on the President. Do try to keep up junior.
Holy cow batman, do you read your own posts?

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
You give me too much credit. The thread is about the guy who had peaceful protestors tear gassed and shoved away so he can get a photo taken with someone else's Bible in front of a church that he doesn't go to. But yeah...he's cool...he seems like a guy good people should look up to.

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) admitted to MSNBC’s Morning Joe on Wednesday that authorities might not have used tear gas, after all, as the media and former Vice President Joe Biden had claimed earlier in the week

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Pelosi and Biden? What do they know about what happened?

Greg Monhan US Park Police Chief admitted that "smoke canisters and pepper balls" were used to break up the crowd once it got combative.

So it wasn't tear gas. Correct. Force was used to move peaceful protestors for a photo op in front of a church. That should be insane behavior to everyone. But it isn't oh well.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Dude...let it go...that is a press release not independent information. Violent before they started to move them is a lie.

THEY FORCIBLY MOVED PEOPLE FOR A PHOTO OP. IT WAS A STAGED EVENT AS A SHOW OF MILITARY FORCE ON CIVILIANS. END OF STORY.

Pick out whatever you want. If you feel cozy in your safe space fine. Enjoy it. Mind if I borrow your ammo to protect my people since you don't seem to care?

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
B
Dude...let it go...that is a press release not independent information. Violent my ass.

THEY FORCIBLY MOVED PEOPLE FOR A PHOTO OP. IT WAS A STAGED EVENT AS A SHOW OF MILITARY FORCE ON CIVILIANS. END OF STORY.

Pick out whatever you want. If you feel cozy in your safe space fine. Enjoy it. Mind if I borrow your ammo to protect my people since you don't seem to care?
But you used a quote from the same press release to try and justify your argument.
Hypocrisy much?

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Lol you are so stubborn...sorry to keep your blood pressure up again.

I took his word on pepper not tear gas sure. I wouldn't know I wasn't there and you hinted at new data so I researched it. I did see plenty of footage before, during, and not much after because they kicked the press out as well. So no, we don't have an independent source for information. Again, big picture, they kick out the press and control the narrative.

Everything is fine. Stay calm citizen. Go back to your cozy life of being a junior lawyer now.

Last edited:

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
Lol you are so stubborn...sorry to keep your blood pressure up again.

I took his word on pepper not tear gas sure. I wouldn't know I wasn't there and you hinted at new data so I researched it. I did see plenty of footage before, during, and not much after because they kicked the press out as well. So no, we don't have an independent source for information. Again, big picture, they kick out the press and control the narrative.

Everything is fine. Stay calm citizen. Go back to your cozy life of being a junior lawyer now.
Facts are stubborn.

Premium Features