• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
That is racist saying we are slaves to a master. To the guy who calls animal's racist. You are a typical liberal. Sad to see liberals snowmobile because they ruin everything they touch.
I know this might be a surprise to you but there is more to the political spectrum than liberals and conservatives. I am neither. It is sad that you think that snowmobilers should share your political opinions. I embrace my sled kin even if they are brainwashed under the guises of "owning the liberal snowflakes"

But yeah, you are a slave to a master and it has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with power which we as standard citizens have limitations on. You give our power to a racist fool who has poor leadership skills and can't articulate facts and honesty. Then again some of y'all can't articulate anything but conspiracy theories and hate speech either but I still support you even though you are ruining much more than snowmobiling.....

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
I know this might be a surprise to you but there is more to the political spectrum than liberals and conservatives. I am neither. It is sad that you think that snowmobilers should share your political opinions. I embrace my sled kin even if they are brainwashed under the guises of "owning the liberal snowflakes"

But yeah, you are a slave to a master and it has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with power which we as standard citizens have limitations on. You give our power to a racist fool who has poor leadership skills and can't articulate facts and honesty. Then again some of y'all can't articulate anything but conspiracy theories and hate speech either but I still support you even though you are ruining much more than snowmobiling.....
Are we still talking about president Obama?
After some reading I see he is no longer in office, so to clarify is that whom you are referring?
You complain that the people in here posting are ruining things, can you name such things? What explicitly did anyone in here ruin, other than they may have voted for someone other than a Democrat for President. I do not recall you here 4 years ago expressing your disdain for all the deceit that was going on in the previous administration. I also find it difficult you seem to misunderstand how all these racist people could have voted for President Obama, in hopes he would provide the change he promised, twice.

I don't know you, but, I would recommend you take a couple minutes and read your posts back out loud while looking in a mirror before hitting "Post"

Last edited:

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT

You can say anything but it is how you act, what you believe and how you live your life. Not what you say you are. I really don't need your support. Ican actually think for myself. I'll be just fine. Thanks for asking.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
hiding away in his bunker. can't even try to heal the nation

1*nlxRSPIHgUJedE9vhmiMog.png

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Snopes is correct quite often, but honestly they report their "facts" with a side helping of "left" whenever possible. So I don't rank them much higher than the fake news.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Not really...

but I get it... you are "Chief Provocateur" on this forum...

"Chief Provocateur".....I like the that. Perhaps a special badge in my signature would be appropriate?
This is Fouled Plug. The appropriate place for discussion of non-snowmobile relared topics and humor.
I will admit to taking things to a 9 when a 6 would suffice simply to "bait" people into participating.
This keeps things interesting and worth more frequent visits to see who has said what.
So yep, Chif Provocateur I am.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
His support team in this crisis is pretty small. Just like his inauguration. Alone to face the mess he causes. He does this every time. Creates chaos and blames his favorite scapegoats. Coward.
8ae272b06a8a5af20649bd6c934fd723.jpg
0c32ebecc2eadf6141f6c88857710ffb.jpg

Premium Features