• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
J
Jan 15, 2010
More like Lamestream Media pushin an agenda...Didn't see this on CNN

So when he said he was being sarcastic when he made those comments what was he doing other than making a fool of himself? If this study was actually what he was referring to then why in the heck didn’t he say exactly that instead of saying he was being sarcastic (which is complete BS and only made him look worse) when everyone was laughing at him?

J
Jan 15, 2010
Damn, you almost had me convinced you knew everything, right up to the point of not knowing the difference between an insult and an observation.

Go ahead and continue to be dumb-founded, and we’ll continue to support the best choice we had last election. Unless there’s some type of miracle between now & November, we’ll be voting for President Trump again.

We endured 8 years of the last president, whom spoke so eloquently & polished, but really didn’t do anything other than start the great divide. l have a lot of friends & some family who have different political beliefs than myself, so we agree to disagree & leave politics out of our relationships. Politics has become too much like a team sport, but at the end of the day doesn’t change my life. Unfortunately, there seems to be a playoff game everyday.

Don’t take yourself too seriously, because you have no idea how little we care. One last thing...any chance you could change your username to Buford T Justice, you Sombitch?! ✌??

Wow, you just proved that Donny actually said one thing that is true-that he could shoot someone on the middle of 5th ave and not lose votes.

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

Thomas Sowell

J
Jan 15, 2010
Now who's backpeddling?
How is it clarifying a fact backpedaling?

I think I saw ya in an interview today, pretty sure the first guy was you but couldn’t quite tell with the mask...

Premium Features