• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Ambassador Yovanovitch admitted under oath that she had no evidence that the president was involved in any criminal activity.......Boom case closed!
The dems, CNN, MSNBC, etc they are trying to make it a spectacle saying that she was fired unjustly. Guess what....its the presidents decision who he wants as
ambassador. Obama fired most ambassadors replacing them with his picks when he took office.

Last edited:

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Ya but he's mean.
If you hire a driver for your race care, the main thing you care about is that he can drive the car. If you fly, it would be nice if the pilot is nice but all you really care about is the plane doesn't crash. Trump has to be a little mean with the crazy, radical left trying to take him out. The pussification of America.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
So I bought a Wisconsin Badgers football jersey #45 & had it personalized with the name "TRUMP" and every time I wear it people stop to either tell me how cool it is or thank me for wearing it or ask how they can get one.
Yesterday at the game in Lincoln even Nebraska fans were stopping me with positive responses, one had done the same thing with a Huskers Jersey. There has not yet been a single negative reaction.
Point being that here in the heartland, the people have common sense and our great President Trump is loved indeed!

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
Point being that here in the heartland, the people have common sense and our great President Trump is loved indeed!

Without the dense population centers the dems have no support in most of the country. Nobody that lives out of the city, and can take care of themselves, needs or wants the stupid dems program...

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Ambassador Yovanovitch admitted under oath that she had no evidence that the president was involved in any criminal activity.......Boom case closed!
The dems, CNN, MSNBC, etc they are trying to make it a spectacle saying that she was fired unjustly. Guess what....its the presidents decision who he wants as
ambassador. Obama fired most ambassadors replacing them with his picks when he took office.

They tried to turn it into a therapy session. One dorkhead Dimwit asked (and i paraphrase) "Ambassador Yovanovitch, when you got fired, how did that make you feel" OMG . . .seriously??? Take it up with HR . . . not in an impeachment hearing. I hope the American people can see through this ridiculous nonsense!!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
In this day and age when everything you say offends someone we have to change what we say so as not to "trigger" anyone.
Forever we have said "Merry Christmas". Sadly this offends some folks. So I propose we say "Trump Christmas" instead to ensure that nobody is offended.
It's all about being inclusive and aware of other's feelings.

So TRUMP CHRISTMAS everyone!!!!

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
233147d05e56e27cd3e3e77934d659b2.jpg

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
Didn't we re-elect Clinton after his "impeachement" for the blow jobs? Or was the BJ a second term thing...

Premium Features