• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
they should go to work and get some stuff done (besides trying to get rid of trump for 3 years) if they did this they’d earn some respect back from the blue collar worker and maybe win.

Exactly what I’ve been thinking for the last couple years. Imagine a company hiring a new president & all the department managers spending every hour of every day trying to sabotage anything he tries to accomplish hoping to get him fired.

How about they sit down, st-u & do their job!? They’re lucky they don’t get paid for performance...

Jul 11, 2001
Waconia, MN
Exactly what I’ve been thinking for the last couple years. Imagine a company hiring a new president & all the department managers spending every hour of every day trying to sabotage anything he tries to accomplish hoping to get him fired.

How about they sit down, st-u & do their job!? They’re lucky they don’t get paid for performance...

Perhaps they should only be paid for performance, and term limits is a novel idea....

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
Across the board 4 year limits for all political office. It is a service position, not a career. The idea is you have to go back to society and live by the rules you made and with those you imposed them on. Currently there is zero accountability and being a politician on the national level will make you rich and allow you to retire rich on the taxpayers dime. How stupid are we as a people to allow this?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Across the board 4 year limits for all political office. It is a service position, not a career. The idea is you have to go back to society and live by the rules you made and with those you imposed them on. Currently there is zero accountability and being a politician on the national level will make you rich and allow you to retire rich on the taxpayers dime. How stupid are we as a people to allow this?

Thank you

T
Dec 4, 2018
Idaho
How deep is the swamp now? Yeah the one he promised to drain?
Your assessment of Trumps accomplishments far exceed what was on Meet The Press today. Oh silly me, that's all fake news. If I want the facts I should tune into Fox News and Rush Lum Nuts.
And of course our fearless leader has said Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly are good and honest men, and John McCain is not a war hero. Yes coming from a man that was granted five draft deferments during the Vietnam War. He did shatter a record though. Lowest approval record of any president since fire was discovered.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I can’t wait for the next civil war to start.
It’s gonna be fun.

I have not yet imagined just how it will play out, but however it does, I don't think that it will be "fun".
I have friends and loved ones that will be on the opposing side and I'd rather give up my life than take their's, and if this plays out like the original Civil War, that's exactly the choice we will be faced with.

Sorry to be a downer, but I can't see anything about it being "fun".

Nightsider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2019
Castle Rock, WA
YES I meant its a no brainer for the right side 8 years bush income up $800 per family Obama 8 years up $1100 trump 2.5 years up over $5000 YEA no brainer

Premium Features