• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hoodoo time

24drnkz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR
No Hoodoo (Yet) but headed up towards Bachelor on Saturday for a break-in ride. Put 35 miles on with about 1' of snow. It's very skinny up there but this weeks forecast looks good...fingers crossed.

Colbymh

Lifetime Membership
Sep 1, 2018
Oregon
Sweet. Thinking this saturday or sunday its going to be bend also or hoodoo if if
Gets enough. If you get up there Saturday morning post up. I need to break mine also.

M
Jan 2, 2018
Kent, WA
I live in Washington and I am thinking of making a trek to Santiam and or Bachelor area because the 4 inches of rain did not help our snowpack up here. Is there enough of a base to assume the next storm will make your area rideable? We are on snowbikes :face-icon-small-coo

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
I live in Washington and I am thinking of making a trek to Santiam and or Bachelor area because the 4 inches of rain did not help our snowpack up here. Is there enough of a base to assume the next storm will make your area rideable? We are on snowbikes :face-icon-small-coo

I rode out of Kapka (not our highest snopark) yesterday and had decent coverage all the way up. Storms on the way too. None of them look too big but decent snow maintenance.

sidehillm8

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2018
Going up to little nash this morning, looks like it will be a little skinny for the first few miles but should get better as we climb.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Premium Features