• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HMK action jacket or hustler jacket?

adairtd1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 23, 2011
La Grande, Oregon
Hello, I am getting ready to buy some snowmobiling gear here soon, and I was wondering if anyone has experience with either of these jackets.

So far I have picked out the action pants as the ones that I want, but I am not sure about the action jacket, since I also like their newer hustler jacket a lot.

Which one does anyone here prefer, and if so, why? I have heard that HMK gear tens to fit a bit small, so I am figuring out what sizes i need to (no size chart for the new 2012 gear like the hustler that I can find on their site).

Thanks in advance.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I rode with the action jacket last season and it worked flawlessly...no experience with the hustler line.

I will be using the Outlaw jacket this year.

Fit is the same for me as other gear

adairtd1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 23, 2011
La Grande, Oregon
Thank you for the reply. After talking with HMK, I decided to go with the hustler jacket and give it a try along with a pair of the action pants and the team boa focus boots. I was not sure about the hustler as the action jacket has the pre-curved sleeves and it does not look like the hustler does, and was not sure how that would affect the fit.

Thanks again for your post tudizzle.

adairtd1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 23, 2011
La Grande, Oregon
My Action pants and Hustler jacket showed up yesterday, and ordering a size bigger was a good idea. The jacket fits perfectly, and has plenty of room to layer underneath it. I have not tried on the pants yet, but they look like they should be about perfect for me. I ordered the plaid colored jacket, and I love the color combo with the action pants.

My Team boa focus boots came in too, and they are very very nice. Been wearing them around the house to get the feel for them, just have to get the liner heat molded to my foot now. The boa lacing system is really cool.

Premium Features