• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HM TURBOS PRO RMK TURBO KITS

HM TURBOS

Premium Member
Nov 25, 2008
Lolo, MT
We have been very busy at Hm Turbos working on the new Pro RMK turbo kits. They should be ready to ship very soon.
The new kits will be available in 3 versions.
Non-intercooled, air-to-air intercooling and water-to-air intercooling.
Cold air intakes, boost retard, variable vein turbos and of course any one of these combinations can be run on pump gas or a combination of race gas pending on boost levels, temperature and elevation.
The Pro will prove to be a great platform to ride and build from. A few of the stock specs that might help enthusiasts with the 2011 Pro 155 are:

primary wts- 10-62
primary spring 140-330
secondary helix 56-42 .36
sec. spring- black 155-222
gearing 20-42 w/ 72 pitch chain=2.10 ratio

I recommend to still run a small amount of oil in the gas to prevent piston scuffing(1/4 to 1/2 oz per gallon). Run the best oil that you can afford. I still don't recommend to run the sled in the 20 to 25% throttle position around 5200 rpms as this may be a possible emissions testing area from the factory. The new engine should prove to be more reliable. The port timing has changed along with the cylinder height. The pipe also has also tightened up some. This should help the reed life and turbo performance along with new mapping. The turbo kit will be running auxilary injectors in the intake air plenum so there will be fuel to lubricate and cool the reed pedals for durability. SnowTech magazine in the "Whats New" section has a Reed Lube/Stop Kit for the Polaris Dragons from HM Turbos to not only lubricate but limit the travel of the reed pedals under turbo or naturally aspirated applications. Part of this kit will be utilized on the new Pro RMK also. Many new features on the Pro kit will be online (hmturbos.com) very soon for customers to purchase. Fit, finish, performance and durability are very important before releasing a kit.

Suspension set up in the rear is also critical to performance:
factory rear shock settings are as follows:
160-220 lbs 10 3/8 end to end spring
220-280 lbs 10 1/8
280-340 lbs 9 3/4
I hope this information helps everyone out with setting up their sleds. I will get more turbo info to everyone very soon... so keep as eye on the
Hm Turbos website.

hmturbos.com

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
when are you going to have the info about the reed lubrication and stopper system on your site? i have been waiting to check that out :(

Premium Features