• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

High Beam light not working

S
Mar 30, 2022
Quebec Canada
Can anyone help me with the reason why my high beam light stopped working. I just bought a 2013 800 Pro RMK 163 last spring and after the first ride the light would flicker on and off then it just stopped working. Had the same issue with my older Polaris sled and was told to change the voltage regulator, it solved the problem for the remainder of that season but had to change it again a few times after that. I am wondering could it be the voltage regulator again. My brother in law has the same problem with his 2010 600 RMK. Is this a normal issue for these sleds. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

ditch1000

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2008
Fort St. James, B.C.
My 2014 kept blowing bulbs; I had to change the voltage regulator..
Are your heated grips working properly? Mine would get so hot that I could not hold onto them before I changed the voltage regulator..

S
Mar 30, 2022
Quebec Canada
My 2014 kept blowing bulbs; I had to change the voltage regulator..
Are your heated grips working properly? Mine would get so hot that I could not hold onto them before I changed the voltage regulator..

The hand and thumb warmers are working. I took it for a ride last night and tried the high beam light and it was working. It wasn't a long ride mind you

Premium Features