• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help with Nitrous

BrapBirk

Lifetime Membership
Aug 8, 2017
I'm looking for info on Nitrous set ups for my 2000 rmk. I'm going to Haydays in a week and looking to buy a kit. Any info you can share with me will help!

Thank you,

Ben

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
Boondocker used to make a full kit but it's no longer listed on their site.
I saw a bunch of genaric setups on eBay for about $450 by searching snowmobile nitrous
Maby try on mountain sledder on the fb while your there

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
This guy might sell ya his setup

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
I used to run a boss wet system on my edge. It was the newer system with the race full bottle. It would spray a fuel/oil mix along with the noss. It was a easy system to install and run. Sold the system at haydays a few years ago tho.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Ive ran a few different kits back in the day when they weren't very reliable. Now they are pretty dialed in and easier to instal and get dialed in with the right kit. I will be going with Strightline performance this year. Their kits are awesome and have great helpful customer service. Check out the kits or build your own here: https://www.straightlineperformance.com/snowmobile/nitrous-systems/

Premium Features