• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Helmet Bandana

C
Nov 18, 2013
Plains MT
I caught a glimpse of a sled video the other day in which the riders were riding in deep powder. They had Bandanas that attached to their helmets. Looked like it worked good to keep the powder out. Anyone know where to get these at?

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Yep, www.nekkr.com is awesome! Comes with adhesive Velcro pieces to stick on your helmet which sticks the nekkr. Super quick and easy to remove if you don't need it. Really awesome for deep days, cold, and windy days. There are some good head on shots in the video below of one in action. Bit hard to see since it's black like my jacket. Amazing job of keeping snow out of your neck, helmet, and no more frozen zipper.

attachment.php

image.jpg

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Deep days... My visor comes off too... Otherwise...it acts like a scoop and keeps my field of vision less than than it could be.

If Matt digs it... It passes the test for me.

The neckr looks great...

Just ordered...Thanks guys!!

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
I made my own, it attaches with Velcro. I don't like to wear anything on my head or face. I have a good helmet/goggle set-up that almost never fogs but it does get chilly in the morning or cold days so that's when I use it. keep the cold air off your chin/neck. Eric

Premium Features