• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hello! Thanks for the good info

Tjyak50

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 26, 2019
Alpine, Wy
Hello! Just joined today after my searches on sled mods continuously brought me to this forum so I’ve signed up. My first Snow forum cherry!!

we started renting sleds in the Alpine Wy area two years ago and I bought a 2018 ProRMK 800 last December. My friends here also bought 2 more 800s and an 850. Plus all the beacons and airbags and 7,298 different pairs of goggles etc.

In the rest of my life I race an old Datsun and have a PolarisGeneral and fly planes so you could say my carbon footprint game is strong.
But my sledding game is novice. I can sorta sidehill and get unstuck pretty well now.

I released the Genie from the bottle this trip by adding a different exhaust can (mellow) and starting some suspension tuning which brought me here because of the questions about sway bars and preload and all that stuff I will eventually figure out.

Blah blah blah, glad to be here!

Tom

44A5428E-2D0A-4E00-A1BF-274FD0E9977D.jpeg

Tjyak50

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 26, 2019
Alpine, Wy
Ditched SB the last few days and have been making preload changes. Seems better for sure.

Premium Features