• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Heated google bag

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Has anyone come up with a bigger bag. The one that comes with the sled is so small and really doesn't fit the new bigger goggles.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
We use Sled Solutions handle bar bag, and slip a heating element in the bag. There are envelopes built into the bag to encompass the heating element and just run wires parallel to the OEM wires .
Some guys put a on/off toggle switch in-line and just keep it on low.

Works well, like what Doo had to offer a few years back with their heated handlebar bag.

We tried the chemical ( shake) hand warmer bags, but not enough heat to to the trick.

MTN_VIPER

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
NW WA St.
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
I use an older M series google bag mounted to belly pan forward of the muffler. Not sure if it would fit with a stock muffler, but works well with the Diamond S can.
I believe that Cat has discontinued the bag though, but you may be able to find a dealer that still has one in stock.

IMG_3818.JPG IMG_3819.JPG

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Yup, We've got the same setup with a hard goggle case with Diamond S can. Just looking to see if there was a option to have it "glovebox" style like the new sleds(Matryx and the new Doo) have

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I use an older M series google bag mounted to belly pan forward of the muffler. Not sure if it would fit with a stock muffler, but works well with the Diamond S can.
I believe that Cat has discontinued the bag though, but you may be able to find a dealer that still has one in stock.
Hmmm I had one of those zip-tied to the upper frame spar. The one time I really needed those fresh goggles they were all wet and fogged over worse than the ones I had on. Maybe I need to move it down like that closer to the can and try again? As long as I can still get my muff pot in and out since it's on that side of the can as well!

beerios5

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2013
east kootney
I’ve got that one(windshield bag). Doesn’t get much heat. But works good and keeps stuff dry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTN_VIPER

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
NW WA St.
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
Hmmm I had one of those zip-tied to the upper frame spar. The one time I really needed those fresh goggles they were all wet and fogged over worse than the ones I had on. Maybe I need to move it down like that closer to the can and try again? As long as I can still get my muff pot in and out since it's on that side of the can as well!
To be honest, I haven't used it for my spare goggles, they are usually in my back pack. What I do keep in the goggle bag are my spare gloves and it does seem to do a pretty good job of keeping them warm and dry.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
I’ve got that one(windshield bag). Doesn’t get much heat. But works good and keeps stuff dry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to know. I may try placing some "vent" holes in the hood under the bag to help with some rising heat. Not looking to create a hot space. But warm would be nice.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Absolutely love mine.
Headlights are directly under this bag…..not a lot of heat flow.

Premium Features