• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Heading to West Yellowstone Tuesday March 6 to Sunday March 11th with room.trlr/sled

Borderstaff

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul MN
The dates that we available to take off work didn't work with my regular riding friends' schedules so...

My wife and I are heading to West Yellowstone to go snowmobiling. We have a crewcab pickup and 3 place trailer and have room for 1-2 more people OR can haul sled(s) or trailer out and/or back. If I put one sled in the bed I could use my one place trailer and bring a trailer back also(and put my one place in or on the trailer for the ride back). We are leaving the Twin Cities MN around 12:30pm on March 6 and driving straight out. We'll be back in White Bear Lake MN around 10pm on Sunday night the 11th. We both ride M8's and you are welcome to just ride out and back with us and go where you want when you are there OR you can tag along during the day. We won't be riding many trails but if you are a trail rider there's no lack of trails out there to ride. Dont have sleds or only have one sled and want to take your wife out??? no problem West Yellowstone is a fully setup town with everything that you might need including sled/gear rental, dozens of Hotels, many bars and restaurants and a little bit of shopping stays open in the winter for tourists also.

Anyone interested in going or having anything hauled?

You can PM me, email me at Wahlrus@comcast.net or call me at 6 five 1 - 2 seven 6 - 8 zero 7 nine

Premium Features