• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Headed to Bend, who can ride?

T

TheHoneyBadger

Nov 30, 2007
Cashmere, Wa
I am headed to Bend this weekend from central washington, bringing my sled and looking to ride on friday and or Saturday.

Anyone riding around Bend that doesn't mind a tag along? I prefer to spend as little time on the trail as possible , hit me up! thanks

-Dave

24drnkz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR
Dave, bring your boardshorts! Sunny and high 50's starting tomorrow (Thursday 1/24). It was icing and blowing so hard today, we'll need the sun and high temps to soften up the ice layer that formed has formed. Don't want to burst your bubble, just being honest. At least the sun will be out while your here!

T

TheHoneyBadger

Nov 30, 2007
Cashmere, Wa
Dave, bring your boardshorts! Sunny and high 50's starting tomorrow (Thursday 1/24). It was icing and blowing so hard today, we'll need the sun and high temps to soften up the ice layer that formed has formed. Don't want to burst your bubble, just being honest. At least the sun will be out while your here!

Ya forecast looks pretty awful. high 50's in January...unreal

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
I went up yesterday (Kapka) and it's pretty thick up there. The sun/freeze cycles have made quite a bit of crust and mashed potatoes. Still some fluff to find in the trees. I live here so I'm waiting for fresh snow.

Premium Features