• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hay Days

S
Nov 27, 2007
Minneapolis,MN
I heard the average is around 15-20,000 people attending but it seems like more than that.

I stayed really late on saturday myself(left at 530) never seen it that busy so late in the day.

Swappers starting packing up at around 12 on sunday.

Was disappointed a few of the food places they used to have were gone :(

Passed up on a super deal i should not have but i really didnt need it.

I actually didnt buy much myself. I got a basically brand new FXR mountain jacket for $75 in the swap(steal) got a fxr insulated layer jacket for 90 from one of the vendors and got the wife a fxr Insulated layer jacket for 60. Got a a klim agressor shirt and pants for cheap and some klim socks.

Went home and ordered a bunch of stuff online lol

Last edited:

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Swapped this year, 4th year doing so. Thought the event was better than ever, some good improvements. Loved the showers, and the addition of some pavement in different places was nice, betting we will see more and more each year. Weather was great, and they must have had a fairly wet fall up until this point, definitely the least dusty I have seen it. Got some killer deals on some gear. All around good year of it. Attendance wise, maybe a little slower Saturday morning, and a lil busier Sunday.

One question- there was a vendor in the dealer section with a bunch of paintings. They had some cool vintage sled scene paintings, now wishing I would have bought them. Does anyone have contact info for them? Booth was east of the arctic cat area. Haydays map listed them as James Kleins Art Mine, google search didn't turn anything up. Anyone happen to get a card or receipt from them with contact info? Thanks

H

haydaysswaptroll

Sep 21, 2010
www.haydays.com
Swapped this year, 4th year doing so. Thought the event was better than ever, some good improvements. Loved the showers, and the addition of some pavement in different places was nice, betting we will see more and more each year. Weather was great, and they must have had a fairly wet fall up until this point, definitely the least dusty I have seen it. Got some killer deals on some gear. All around good year of it. Attendance wise, maybe a little slower Saturday morning, and a lil busier Sunday.

One question- there was a vendor in the dealer section with a bunch of paintings. They had some cool vintage sled scene paintings, now wishing I would have bought them. Does anyone have contact info for them? Booth was east of the arctic cat area. Haydays map listed them as James Kleins Art Mine, google search didn't turn anything up. Anyone happen to get a card or receipt from them with contact info? Thanks

We're really working on the fields to thicken them up with vegetation to minimize dust. Helped it was rainy this summer as well.

Sending you a PM with the contact info for James Klein Art Mine

Premium Features