• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hatchers Pass Management Plan meeting!!!! Need Sledders to come to meeting!!!

S

snow_freak

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 11, 2009
Wasilla
hey guys, i havent been reading up on this post but i was at hatchers today and i just loaded my sled and i look across the street (im at the top parking lot) and i see 2 sledders book it right up the side that is reserved for skiers.

now, i dont know if they just did not know or they where just itching for fresh snow, but it was f*cked up. everyone else in the parking lot just stopped and stared, probably saying to themselfs WTF.

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
hey guys, i havent been reading up on this post but i was at hatchers today and i just loaded my sled and i look across the street (im at the top parking lot) and i see 2 sledders book it right up the side that is reserved for skiers.

now, i dont know if they just did not know or they where just itching for fresh snow, but it was f*cked up. everyone else in the parking lot just stopped and stared, probably saying to themselfs WTF.

I hope someone stuck around to explain to them what screw-ups they are.. No wonder we loose area's.. a$$holes.

S

snow_freak

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 11, 2009
Wasilla
ya i waited for about 10 minutes but they where just sitting up top. i wanted to see if they where gonna come down the same way because the soft crusty layered snow didnt do to good today for slowing down.

H
Dec 11, 2007
Valley Boy
Hey guys and gals ... here is the latest info from the DNR ... please read below verbiage and let all your friends know about the meetings. If you cant attend, emails, phone calls are in order. Our rights to ride are in danger and we must take this seriously. Jump on the band wagon and lets show up at these meetings in droves!!!

Below is from the official email from the DNR:

The State would like your input throughout the planning process. To facilitate this, two scoping meetings
have been scheduled to provide information and to obtain your comments and recommendations.
Representatives from both DMLW and DPOR will be present at these meetings. The meetings will be open
house format with a presentation included, followed by an opportunity to provide public comments. You are
welcome to come to all meetings that are held. The meetings are scheduled as follows:
City Date Time Location
Anchorage 04/28/2009 6:30 – 9:00 PM Central Middle School of Science
1405 E Street, corner of 14th and E Street
Wasilla 04/29/2009 6:30 – 9:00 PM Central Mat‐Su Fire & EMS Station 6‐1 Training Room
101 W. Swanson Avenue, corner of Lucille Street and Swanson Ave

Premium Features