• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Handle Bars

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
Have any of you ladies put aftermarket bars on your Summit X? I am going to lower and would like narrower bars, so looking for suggestions. I am 5'2" (on a good day). I have read up on the Polaris gals doing this, but haven't heard much for the Skidoo ladies and/or guys regarding this.

W

Wowmom

Feb 10, 2013
Texas
5' 2" -- Me toooooo!

My 14' summit has straight bars (also 3/4" narrower), 15'X has the Y bars. Was planning on switching them out, but they pins for the heaters are different. PIA to change those out.

Brett Rassmusen has narrower bars on his yellow turbo sled, don't know brand. The boys were trying to get me lop off the bent end of my bars and adding RSI hooks on the end..... I kinda like the bend on the Doo bars..... Whats a girl to do?

I also did the Skinz post forward - HUGE fan, really like that (makes the bars even higher). My guy and I have matching sleds (I know!) so I could switch back and forth, makes a huge difference for me!

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
5' 2" -- Me toooooo!

My 14' summit has straight bars (also 3/4" narrower), 15'X has the Y bars. Was planning on switching them out, but they pins for the heaters are different. PIA to change those out.

Brett Rassmusen has narrower bars on his yellow turbo sled, don't know brand. The boys were trying to get me lop off the bent end of my bars and adding RSI hooks on the end..... I kinda like the bend on the Doo bars..... Whats a girl to do?

I also did the Skinz post forward - HUGE fan, really like that (makes the bars even higher). My guy and I have matching sleds (I know!) so I could switch back and forth, makes a huge difference for me!
Google Cheetah bars ladies

Premium Features