• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Handguards

mja

Lifetime Membership
May 18, 2011
What are the best handguards for a 19-21 ascender chassis. I have Powermadd Sentinals on my 2018 MC with good results but am curious to others thoughts and opinions. Thanks

JackSprat

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Calirado
Part# 0639-041comes up as "KIT, ELECTRIC START" on the "Country Cat" web sight, unless I'm missing something?
Im interested in a good set of Hand Guards that are flexible some Ive seen from Doo when I have to a perform a "Team DumbAss" controlled role:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

mja

Lifetime Membership
May 18, 2011
I'm happy with these powermadd Fuzions. Very flexible yet hold their shape well, and come with rigid stainless mounts. They were like $100 CAD vs $300 for the Rox arctic cat ones

Thanks, I was looking at those as well. Seems like they would work well if you had to roll over the sled.

mja

Lifetime Membership
May 18, 2011
Part# 0639-041comes up as "KIT, ELECTRIC START" on the "Country Cat" web sight, unless I'm missing something?
Im interested in a good set of Hand Guards that are flexible some Ive seen from Doo when I have to a perform a "Team DumbAss" controlled role:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Thats what I looking for as well, except for my son of course. Im too old and fat for any stunts anymore... on purpose anyway.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
I don’t know if these are the ones mentioned above, but these are from cat and they’ve been good for me. They come with actual bar mounts instead of mounting off of the brake and throttle block like on the older cats.

65D267B2-35C5-47DB-8519-6B1B30AC77BC.jpeg

Nightsider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2019
Castle Rock, WA
I don’t know if these are the ones mentioned above, but these are from cat and they’ve been good for me. They come with actual bar mounts instead of mounting off of the brake and throttle block like on the older cats.
Looks like that they are the same !!! And yes they do mount to the bars ;)

Premium Features