• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Guy hurt pretty bad last Saturday on flats at Turny. Anyone know him?

R
Mar 25, 2009
Palmer,AK.
On our way out about 4:00 last Saturday I came across a group of 4 guys right past the big table top, just before you go through the trees.
One of them on black and red Rev had cased it bad on the back side of the table top and was seriously hurt. Bleeding all over from the face and screaming from pain in his back.
They insisted on hauling him out and getting him to their truck against my advise since he had a back injury.
I rode out to the parking lot to look for a cop or ranger with a radio to call for help, but there weren't any around.

Last I saw they had him laying in a plastic sled pulling him out by hand...

Anyone know these guys, or how this guy turned out?

On Wed I happened to park next to a truck with mangled black xp with red top plastic on the back in Anchorage. Then the driver walks out on crutches, looked like in pain.... I did not spend time to look at him closer, but he was younger and faily tall...

R
Oct 26, 2008
I dont know him but know his brother he had a laundry list of injuries but I believe the worst of it was a couple of fractured vertebra. I guess he was up walking (on crutches) a couple of days later.

R
Mar 25, 2009
Palmer,AK.
Looked like he just came over that tabletop too hot then nose dived into the ground on the backside of it.
The snow on the front side that day was concrete, and the nose of his sled piled like an 8" deep hole into it.

Wasn't pretty.

I'm sure glad he's up again, no thanks to his dumbass friends who still wanted to move him against my advise with a spinal injury.
Should have gone out on a backboard.

Premium Features