• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

gripper seat covers

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Haven't seen much discussion of these. I've got one of the pleather paneled seats and have been riding lots of deep cold stuff. That thing is just too slick when it gets some ice on it. I'm not talking about sitting, I mean anything using your leg against it for leverage. So I don't need ribs, just something that doesn't ice up as much.

Looks like RSI makes one that's not stupid expensive. Any input on those or some of the other ones? Skinz maybe?

I've got a 2018 base model that came with the cheaper looking rubberized seat and that thing is loads better....just gets holes in it pretty easily

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Haven't seen much discussion of these. I've got one of the pleather paneled seats and have been riding lots of deep cold stuff. That thing is just too slick when it gets some ice on it. I'm not talking about sitting, I mean anything using your leg against it for leverage. So I don't need ribs, just something that doesn't ice up as much.

Looks like RSI makes one that's not stupid expensive. Any input on those or some of the other ones? Skinz maybe?

I've got a 2018 base model that came with the cheaper looking rubberized seat and that thing is loads better....just gets holes in it pretty easily
I’m happy with the rsi gripper seat cover.
On my 16 turbo.

Much less sliding around.

B
Nov 20, 2019

The Seco company makes some nice looking seat covers, not sure on the grip side of things. Look like good quality though.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Premium Features