• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Greenhouse questions

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
My wife wants a GH and will start planting in January. What should be done for water living in western Montana?

And what are you doing for heat?

powdrdaz

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2012
I’m looking into doing one also. I’m thinking radiant floor heat for heat and running a water line from the house deep into the ground with a water hydrant or heating a small room and just running it through the wall. I’m thinking a French drain if you still can I’m in south central Montana
I know of a few that are using gas forced air

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
If you want to try and not eat the poisons daily try this app.

If it's recognized it tells you what's in it and gives you other options that are available.

Odds are today most will be celebrating taking advantage of today on more ways than one and odds are everything being consumed today is toxic.

Just think about that, you could be consuming nothing but poison all day and I'm not talking about the alcohol.

https://yuka.io/en/

EXAMPLE , angel food cake
Hazardous Monocalcium phosphate= cardiovascular diseases, disrupt calcium metabolism, negative affect on kidneys

Disodium diphosphate= " same as above"

Sodium aluminum = " just go get a ****ing jab" good for dementia and other fun stuff.

Then the rest of the ingredients lesson for severity but you want to know the kick in the nutz?

Angel food cake does not need those ingredients.

If you think grabbing Keto buns is suppose to be good for you think again and try the app. Take five minutes because you do have options available and today the constant intake of poison is just accepted.

Premium Features