$25 delivered USA
2 PAIRS $ 46 delivered USA
Made in USA.
Made in USA.
New with Tags ... USMC Marine Military Outdoor Research Goretex Mutant Mitts Gloves X LRG
Retail for $150
WATERPROOF TRIGGER FINGER MITTENS
Mutants Mitts combine the warmth of a mitten with the dexterity of a free index "trigger" finger and thumb. Durable and waterproof the shell protects against inclement weather and stands up to abrasion. The synthetic palm offers excellent grip in cold, wet conditions and don"t absorb water.
The thick fleece REMOVABLE liners remain warm over extended use and can easily be removed for drying. Long gauntlets keep snow and weather out of the glove opening.
Top Quality Professional hand warmth & protection for all your adventures and excursions!
OR Style #71809 MUTANT MITT, MILITARY
Size: Extra Large
330 Cordura Fabric Shell. Full Seam Taped Gore-Tex Inserts.
Manufactured by OUTDOOR RESEARCH, Seattle, WA.
Mutants combine the warmth of a mitt with the dexterity of a free index finger. The durable, waterproof shell protects against inclement weather and stands up to abrasion. The synthetic palm offers excellent grip in cold, wet conditions and will not absorb water. The thick fleece liners remain warm over extended use and can easily be removed for drying. Long gauntlets keep snow and weather out of the glove opening.
- Cold and wet winter conditions where tactility is key
- Waterproof/breathable 330 Denier Cordura Gore-Tex fabric shell
- Gore-Tex waterproof/breathable insert keeps hands and insulation dry
- AlpenGrip palm provides excellent grip
- 3-finger, trigger-finger design increases dexterity and warmth
- Boxed construction and curved shape provide insulation and dexterity
- Seam guard protects thumb seam
- 1" wide hook/loop Cinch-Straps with shear tabs at wrist and gauntlet
- Extra long gauntlet for additional protection
- Removable Cord attaches mitt to wrist
- Moon lite Pile fleece with one layer on the palm and two over the back of the hand for compression-resistant warmth
- Pull loop for easy on/off
Avg. weight: 14.2 oz./403 g (mfg. stated size L, per pair w/ liner)
Avg. weight: 15.9 oz for XL
Here is the ORIGINAL posting dated August 2012