• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Giant Loop Snow Seeks Product Testers

Hello Snow Bikers!

Giant Loop Snow, the new snowmobile and snow bike brand recently launched by Giant Loop Moto, is seeking product testers who frequently ride snow bikes this season.

Please send a private message describing your snow bike(s). Pictures are a big plus. Describe your riding experience (how many years) and how many days you spend on a snow bike in an average season.

Selected testers will be given products to use and test free of charge in exchange for providing completed product evaluation form and submitting photos.

Products to be tested:
Bushwackers Hand Guards
Zigzag Handlebar Bag
MoJavi Saddlebag + Hot Springs Heat Shield
Labrador Dry Pods
and possibly other from GL Snow and Moto lines.

Pray for snow!

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
more loop da loop

was thinking about new hand loops, but going to run the battered ones for a couple of more year, designated sno bike, but year around hand guards................all good

817147.jpg dan bikes shofly headon 12 14.jpg

G

grinney

Feb 6, 2010
I would be interested in the a pronghorn strap to hold the mountain addiction gas can on instead of the stupid cir clip that is not easy to use with gloves on not having hand warmers on my bike I would like to see storage and gas can solutions that doesn't require removal of my gloves hence no zippers or tiny parts to grab

Chadx

♫ In the pow again. Just can't wait to get in..
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
PM sent to throw my hat in the ring. Thanks for the opportunity.

There are a lot of great guys on here that will surely be able to put GiantLoop products through the wringer. It's great to see GL expand there line to include winter gear.

Last edited:
NICE! Thanks for the pics of the Bushwackers Hand Guards. Pretty tough to wear those things out - I've crashed with them, skidded down the road with them sliding on the ground, used them as flat repair mats to keep crud out of my hubs, used the for cutting boards for lunch . . . they may start to look a little shabby but they keep working and working! Happy Holidays!

was thinking about new hand loops, but going to run the battered ones for a couple of more year, designated sno bike, but year around hand guards................all good

Thank you - we're all set for now!

Thanks to everyone who responded to this post. Please consider this thread closed for now.

We're a bit overwhelmed with the many enthusiastic responses, and it looks like we have a stellar group of product testers. As a thanks to all of you SnoWesters, here's a code for free shipping on our webshop: 2014SNOW :present:

Happy Holidays and best wishes for the New Year!

Pray for snow!

10685511_1488316164778065_484212870674855216_n.jpg

L
Jun 26, 2008
awesome

this is great stuff and very functional for the dirtbiker/snowbiker. ive been using their tunnel bag and zig zag handlebar bag, very pleased. its exciting to see the product line expanding!

Premium Features