• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Get this crap out of my garage... please. Edge/Gen2 parts, a couple Pro items

R
Nov 27, 2007
Newport, WA
I have some old gen2/edge stuff... 700 rmk pistons, drivers, chaincase gears and chain, stock muffler or two, primary that needs a full rebuild, almost new almond/round primary spring and TEAM red/black secondary spring, near new primary weights (10-62 I believe), TEAM TSS helix (don't recall which cut but I'm pretty sure it's reverse compatible). I also have a like new stock windshield for a pro and a Polaris under seat bag for a pro. Any interest in any of this stuff before it goes to the landfill?

E
Jul 9, 2002
Omak, WA
I have some old gen2/edge stuff... 700 rmk pistons, drivers, chaincase gears and chain, stock muffler or two, primary that needs a full rebuild, almost new almond/round primary spring and TEAM red/black secondary spring, near new primary weights (10-62 I believe), TEAM TSS helix (don't recall which cut but I'm pretty sure it's reverse compatible). I also have a like new stock windshield for a pro and a Polaris under seat bag for a pro. Any interest in any of this stuff before it goes to the landfill?
What gears do you have? Thanks....

Premium Features