• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Geo

S

snobyrd

Nov 27, 2007
northeast bc
I'd like to sadly inform the group that geo, george passed away back in April due to a massive heart attack, I just found out myself and reached out to his son to confirm the news. I'm wasnt sure if his passing had already been posted on here , so I thought I would post it anyways.
As we all knew, geo made alot of contributions here on the forums over the years, sharing his wealth of knowledge and innovative ideas.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
That is very sad news.
I had many great conversations with George.
A great man will be missed. His knowledge was impeccable.
My thoughts are with his family.

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
He sure helped me out with my '12 Assault, sent about an hour or more in his garage, not having met the man before. Very giving of his time, and knowledge.

Griff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I'd like to sadly inform the group that geo, george passed away back in April due to a massive heart attack, I just found out myself and reached out to his son to confirm the news. I'm wasnt sure if his passing had already been posted on here , so I thought I would post it anyways.
As we all knew, geo made alot of contributions here on the forums over the years, sharing his wealth of knowledge and innovative ideas.

Thanks for passing along the sad news. As stated he was a helpful resource for me as well setting up my M8. My condolences to his family and friends.

S

snobyrd

Nov 27, 2007
northeast bc
That is very sad news.
I had many great conversations with George.
A great man will be missed. His knowledge was impeccable.
My thoughts are with his family.
Tony, george spoke highly of you , my last conversation with him was in Feb and he was raving about your clutching style.
Jeff

B

briand

Nov 27, 2007
Rolly View, Alberta, Canada
That's really sad news to hear. really enjoyed private messaging him on the forum and in threads. Was a wealth of information. It's ironic that it's also heart disease that has kept me from riding sleds the last three years. He will be missed

Premium Features