• I am getting worn out moving your "For sale" threads, including loosely veiled sales pitches for "How much is it worth) or Wanted to buy to the swapmeet.

I will no longer be moving them for you as I have been in the past.

Some days are 20 per day.

If I see it, it will get deleted.

I try to help you...please try to help me.

Thanks.
  • I've received emails and PM's asking me about "Group Buys" and promotions.

A Group Buy here on SnoWestOnline.com would be a situation where a normal member (non vendor or mfg) personally collects orders from other members. That member then uses those orders to negotiate a better price with the Vendor/Mfg for HIS/HER "Group" of buyers.

Here is an example of a viable "Group Buy"

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269222

A promotion that has the words "Group Buy" in the title is still a promotion, and from the rules that were handed down to me by Harris Publications is that non-advertisers cannot run promotions or open sales programs on the forums outside of the swapmeet.

If a members wants to become a group buy manager, maintain a thread and collect the funds and negotiate a group buy... as a member, you are welcome to do that as long as you are not attached to the business of the vendor or Mfg.

If you are a vendor/MFG and you want to offer an EXCLUSIVE "SnoWestOnline ONLY" promotion that is exclusive to snowest readers, please contact me and you'll be able to put it up in the Polaris forums.

Also, before any vendors/mfgs get all "riled up" over this know that the moderators are strictly volunteers and do not receive a dime from any advertising $$ spent on this site.

As ALWAYS, since DAY ONE of me becoming a moderator, I have pioneered, supported and encouraged vendors and mfgs in getting the word out to our readers with "New Product Announcements.

Have a great season.

From this point on, all vendors/mfg's promoting Pre-Season tiered sales programs, in the Polaris Forums, that are not paid advertisers will be appropriately moved to the swapmeet section of the forums.

MH

Gen ii or Wedge Anti Ratchets

SixtySevenGT

Premium Member
Mar 25, 2008
Middleton, Idaho
Looking for a set of 9 tooth 2.52 pitch Gen ii or Wedge Anti Ratchets hopefully on the shaft still.

Edge would work but the shaft would be too short. I can press them but don't like to. If I have to use them out of an edge I will.

PM if you have a set -

Thanks

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Looking for a set of 9 tooth 2.52 pitch Gen ii or Wedge Anti Ratchets hopefully on the shaft still.

Edge would work but the shaft would be too short. I can press them but don't like to. If I have to use them out of an edge I will.

PM if you have a set -

Thanks
Are you looking for stock involuted drivers?

SixtySevenGT

Premium Member
Mar 25, 2008
Middleton, Idaho
Extroverts / Anti Ratchets

Extroverts / Anti Ratchets

The kind that stick thru the track and grab the clips

Got lots of the regular kind

SixtySevenGT

Premium Member
Mar 25, 2008
Middleton, Idaho
Are you looking for stock involuted drivers?

Just looked up Involuted -- So I guess so

I just installed new 9 tooth Involute/Extrovert double drivers

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
Wedge/Gen II shafts are 1" hex...Wahl Brothers lists it's Extrovert/Antiratchet drivers for Edge shafts at 1-1/16" to 1-1/8" hex with different part #'s, best to go with the correct 1" drivers...

SixtySevenGT

Premium Member
Mar 25, 2008
Middleton, Idaho
Wedge vs Edge

Biggest issue with Edge shaft is it is too short.

Wedge and Gen ii had a wider tunnel

1 ,1 1/16 1, 1/18 shaft makes no difference -
if it long enough and the drivers press on

Premium Features