• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gear bag to haul it ALLLL

broz2006

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2014
Billings, MT
I am looking for a gear bag to haul everything, i mean boots,avi bag, all the gear. want one bag to grab and go! anyone found the perfect one? looking hard at the KLIM Kodiak.

Show me what you all use!

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Kodiak is the best/biggest I found. I can also fit all riding gear into a Team with wheels, but no backup stuff. I always have a second set of old gear in a backup bag that stays in the truck most of the time, JIC.

T

Thielio20

Oct 6, 2018
Interior, AK
I fit everything I need into an old (but not abused) hockey bag and it works great. The bag is waterproof, so great for keeping things dry but terrible for letting them air out. Has enough room for my av bag and even a boot dryer. I wanted to pull the trigger on a Klim bag for the sake of spending money, but I already had the old bag.

broz2006

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2014
Billings, MT
I fit everything I need into an old (but not abused) hockey bag and it works great. The bag is waterproof, so great for keeping things dry but terrible for letting them air out. Has enough room for my av bag and even a boot dryer. I wanted to pull the trigger on a Klim bag for the sake of spending money, but I already had the old bag.

Brand ? Pic of this bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

P
Apr 5, 2019
La pine, Or
If you don’t need a soft bag I have been using totes. Have three totes ( 1 per family member) and each tote contains boots helmets gloves jacket bibs av pacs extra goggles gloves base layers. Also use the lids to stand on to change on wet trailer floors. Then just get home open lids to totes and let it all air dry out until the next ride.

Takes up about the same space as soft bag not quite as easy to haul around but have found them superior to (hockey bags we used also) as they can ride anywhere and everything inside stays dry even in open truck bed.

We are using 27gallon totes from Costco.

as for a hockey bag they have so many different brands and styles. I recommend a backpack gear bag

Or one with side compartments like so
Is what we used

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
A good dry bag , I dislike stuff sack styles . The only thing to worry about is what's in it because it has no problem being man handled . I don't put the helmet in it because it has the tendency to get tossed .

Premium Features